The tasks we will trust you with:
- Acting as primary point of contact and building long-term relationships with clients;
- Working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships;
- Assisting clients through email, phone and online meetings;
- Monitoring and analyzing clients’ usage of products;
- Managing new and existing clients’ technical integrations, working cross-functionally to deliver defined services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to client expectations;
- Providing timely, clear updates and issue resolutions to clients;
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, questionnaires, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients;
- Obtaining clients acceptance of project deliverables;
- Managing client satisfaction within project transition period;
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifies successful and unsuccessful project elements;
- Effectively managing the feedback loop with the client.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have proven experience as a Account Manager, Project Manager or similar role;
- You have great organizational and leadership abilities;
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English are good (Upper-Intermediate and higher);
- You show high attention to details and multitasking skills;
- You are a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills;
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies will be a plus.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with top banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!