- Track internal and external payments;
- Process tax payments and returns;
- Manage Sales/Purchase Journals and general ledger;
- Issue invoices;
- Provide timely reports to local authorities;
- Act as a financial assistant in the Finance Team.
- BS degree in Accounting or relevant degree;
- 3+ years work experience as an Accountant in Moldova;
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.);
- Knowledge of Moldavian accounting standards;
- Strong detail orientation and analytical skills;
- Flexible team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others, supportive of a cooperative work environment;
- Great written and verbal Russian, Romanian, English skills, as well as fluency in accounting terminology;
- Personal integrity, reliability and responsible attitude.
- Additional certifications (CPA, CMA, ACCA);
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g. FreshBooks, QuickBooks, etc).
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
If you have a natural passion for numbers, send your CV to
and let’s get in touch!