Business Development Manager
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Growing Salt Edge’s business in the region by developing deep strategic relationships with partners, including a targeted set of core banking vendors, system integrators, consultancy partners, banking SaaS vendors, digital cards issuers, to drive new pipeline and revenues in the region;
- Coordinating company activities with the assigned partners, including training, marketing activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements, and will ensure partners are active and delivering consistent pipeline and revenue growth;
- Handling the implementation of the route to market in targeted regions;
- Analysis of the assigned market to identify and recruit new partners from the targeted audience;
- Keeping stakeholders informed on progress and blockers;
- Efficiently collaborating across in-house departments such as marketing, sales, legal, products and others to grow revenue and brand awareness;
- Becoming an industry expert and positioning yourself as an advisor for our partners and clients;
- Representing the company at relevant events, conferences, business meetings, webinars to promote Salt Edge brand and solutions.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- Your English is fluent (both written and spoken). Basic knowledge of Portuguese or Arabic is an advantage;
- You have 5+ years of successful experience in sales, sales team management, business development, with at least 2 years in the B2B sector. Banking or financial services background is an advantage;
- You have solid operational and financial background;
- You’re a confident communicator with excellent negotiation skills;
- You have proven experience as a successful account/business manager with the ability to demonstrate value, negotiate complex commercial terms and sell to C-level decision-makers;
- You have proven ability to develop and maintain executive-level relationships and ability to build lasting partnerships;
- You have a hands-on mentality, ability to balance long-term strategic initiatives with operations and execution;
- You’re a self-starter, a goal-oriented and focused person with excellent time management skills;
- You have experience working across geographic and cultural boundaries;
- You’re willing to travel.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We get to take part in various topic-related conferences worldwide, where we represent Salt Edge and get more and more financial institutions interested in our solutions;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!