Data Entry Specialist
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Helping turn big datasets into clear and understandable financial information for our clients;
- Dealing with collections of data, including their search, entry, validation and maintenance;
- Researching relevant data sources;
- Classifying data in a logical and consistent manner;
- Assisting with documentation, standardization, and automation of the daily workflow.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s degree and intermediate knowledge of English;
- You’re experienced with Excel/LibreOffice/Google Sheets;
- You’re familiar with web search engines and translation tools;
- Your typing is quick, but accurate and no typos escape your attention;
- In addition to analytical mindset, you’ve got the ability to learn quickly and to work productively with minimal supervision;
- You’re a responsible, highly-organized and deadline-oriented person.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send you CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!