The tasks we will trust you with:
- Taking care of the plan of payments based on contract terms;
- Keeping track of receivables;
- Client communication regarding financial issues;
- Split of revenue based on revenue recognition methods;
- Providing timely receivable reports to the management.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have a BS degree in Accounting or relevant degree;
- You have advanced MS Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.);
- You have good knowledge of accounting standards;
- You are detail orientated and you have good analytical skills;
- You’re a flexible team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others, supportive of a cooperative work environment;
- You have great English skills, as well as fluency in accounting terminology;
- You are a reliable and responsible person.
- Additional certifications (CPA, CMA, ACCA);
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g. FreshBooks, QuickBooks, etc).
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!