- Work closely with designers to bring their vision to life;
- Develop and improve Front-End tools and methodologies across the company;
- Develop and maintain Single Page applications.
- Experience in Photoshop (PSD to HTML);
- Knowledge of modern CSS features (Grid/Flex/etc.);
- Knowledge of preprocessors (Sass, Babel, etc.);
- Work with responsive design, media queries;
- Understanding of Mobile First;
- Cross-browser markup: IE10+, Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Safari mobile;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading of technical texts and correspondence;
- The desire to work and learn new technologies;
- GIT (desirable).
- Experience with Sass, Haml;
- Knowledge of CoffeeScript;
- Experience with Backbone/Marionette;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience creating animations and SVG animations.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- Convenient working schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to
and let’s get in touch!