HR Business Partner
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Managing and facilitating the recruitment process to hire qualified job applicants for open positions;
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs;
- Conducting background checks and employee eligibility verifications;
- Implementing new hire orientation and employee recognition programs;
- Supporting business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources;
- Nurturing a positive work environment. Coordinating employee satisfaction surveys and recommending strategies to motivate employees and improve their experience;
- Overseeing processes related to performance management: employee development plans, performance reviews, documentation and reports on performance evaluations;
- Taking part in development of organizational guidelines and procedures;
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews and making actionable recommendations based on data.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field;
- You have 2+ years of experience as an HR coordinator and fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices;
- You’re a confident communicator, with great level of Eng/Ru/Ro (written and verbal);
- You are people oriented and result driven;
- You have excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills;
- You’re able to meet deadlines and manage your time effectively;
- You’re able to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate;
- You have a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
- You show professional maturity, resilience and openness to feedback.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!