Junior Ruby Developer
You're the one we're looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree and you're a quick learner with a creative approach to solving problems;
- You have basic understanding of programming fundamentals and skills (OO Programming, Linux, Bash, Git, Html, CSS, JS);
- Your English is Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate level;
- You're comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team;
- You're not afraid of taking a challenge in a Junior Ruby test task;
- Note! No professional experience required.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We build in-house products that work 24/7/365 and receive global awards;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, hackathons, courses, and certifications;
- Our minds are always fit since we handle a variety of thought-provoking tasks;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!