- Ensure awareness of, and adherence to, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- In cooperation with relevant team members and stakeholders, develop, review and update internal compliance policies, procedures and controls and/or provide legal guidance and analysis, where appropriate;
- Oversee staff compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures;
- Draft, revise and adapt as necessary terms of service, privacy policies and similar documents to ensure conformity with applicable laws and other compliance requirements;
- Administer the Group’s insurance needs and policies and interact with insurers on related matters;
- Conduct KYC and due diligence in respect of the Group’s potential customers;
- File and maintain a log of formal agreements with third parties (clients, partners, etc.);
- Handle issues arising from contracts with customers, in particular matters concerning unpaid accounts; draft related documents, such as inquiries, letters, claims and settlements;
- Handle requests for refunds related to services provided by the Group;
- Manage legal queries and, if necessary, coordinate with senior management and/or legal counsel before submitting official replies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Languages: native RO speaker, fluent written and spoken ENG, good command of RU;
- Logical thinking, thoroughness, attention to detail and good organization;
- Good communication and research skills;
- Ability to identify, navigate and summarise legal documents across jurisdictions;
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of the Group’s industry and applicable laws, standards and practices;
- Administrative writing and reporting skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines;
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology, FinTech and Open Banking is a plus.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (3 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
To take the first step in joining the leading FinTech community, send your CV to
We can’t wait to meet you!