The tasks we will trust you with:
- Handling issues arising from contracts with customers, in particular NDA matters; red-lines during agreement negotiation, as well as matters concerning unpaid accounts; drafting related documents, such as inquiries, letters, claims and settlements;
- Ensuring awareness of, and adherence to, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- In cooperation with relevant team members and stakeholders, developing, reviewing and updating internal compliance policies, procedures and controls and/or providing legal guidance and analysis, where appropriate;
- Overseeing staff compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures;
- Drafting, revising and adapting as necessary terms of service, privacy policies and similar documents to ensure conformity with applicable laws and other compliance requirements;
- Administering the Group’s insurance needs and policies and interacting with insurers on related matters;
- Conducting KYC and due diligence in respect of the Group’s potential customers;
- Filing and maintaining a log of formal agreements with third parties (clients, partners, etc.);
- Handling requests for refunds related to services provided by the Group;
- Managing legal queries and, if necessary, coordinating with senior management and/or legal counsel before submitting official replies.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Languages: native RO speaker, fluent written and spoken ENG, good command of RU;
- You’re able to identify, navitage and summarise legal documents across jurisdictions;
- You communicate clearly and possess good research, administrative writing and reporting skills;
- You’re a logical thinker, who is thorough, organized and attentive to details even in a fast-paced environment and strict deadlines;
- You’re able and ready to acquire in-depth knowledge of the Group’s industry and applicable laws, standards and practices;
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology, FinTech and Open Banking is a plus.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!