- Plan and supervise technology projects throughout the entire lifecycle;
- Receive and handle tasks from the Product Owner and coordinate them with the team;
- Delegate with the team and other departments involved to ensure maximum performance;
- Be responsible for the team dynamics and provide purpose, direction, motivation and support;
- Monitor and evaluate the project progress and, when necessary, adapt the processes to maximize effectiveness;
- Ensure the project satisfies the requirements and keep it on track to meet the deadlines;
- Provide ongoing accounts of the project status;
- Be accountable for maintaining high quality project standards.
- Experience overseeing project teams;
- Experience interacting with IT professionals;
- Ability to understand team members’ skill sets and to assign the tasks accordingly;
- Be a responsible and deadline-driven leader;
- Maintain strong analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Be a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced setting;
- Have an eye for details while holding the big picture view;
- Have a rigorous approach to quality standards;
- Demonstrate a high level of both written and spoken English language.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- Convenient working schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to
and let’s get in touch!