The tasks we will trust you with:
- Coordinating the integration of clients to Salt Edge Open Banking Compliance Platform.
- Based on the client's infrastructure and chosen integration method, assessing the project resources and managing them to deliver according to timelines and internal/external quality measurements.
- Assistance to client's technical team with Open Banking Compliance Platform integration through email, phone and online meetings;
- Leading the project team and informing systematically all stakeholders on progress or blockers, project milestones;
- Providing timely, clear updates and issue resolutions to Account Managers/Customers;
- Leading issues resolution, monitoring resolution time, informing stakeholders on status;
- Offering support to the Account Managers in addressing clients more advanced questions during the integration and after going live.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have proven experience as a Project Manager or similar role;
- You have a technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- You have great organizational and leadership abilities;
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English are good (Upper-Intermediate and higher);
- You show high attention to details and multitasking skills;
- You are a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with top banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!