- Create and manage tasks in an issue tracking system, as well as track the progress of each member of the Development team;
- Work closely with the Development team and Product Manager to plan and deliver features in the software, user flows and effectively communicate about the progress;
- Identify any operational problems, prioritize tasks, and find mutually beneficial resolutions;
- Become the voice of the Development Team towards the Product Manager and upper management;
- Become an ambassador of Business and Customer Care teams towards Development Team and Technical Leads;
- Define team OKRs and transpose them into well-documented milestones;
- Review, improve and track existing KPI system with support from the Development team and Customer Care team;
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate their progress, issues and risks;
- Continuously look for improvements in the team’s management processes.
- Have 3+ years of project management experience;
- University degree in a relevant field is a plus (Computer Science, Informatics, Business and Administration, Human Resources, etc.);
- Ability to work with issue tracking systems (e.g. using GitLab);
- Ability to organize information and stats (e.g. using Google Spreadsheets);
- Knowledge of software development techniques (e.g. Kanban, Scrum);
- Effective communication with internal teams and external parties (e.g. Mail, Chats, LinkedIn, etc.);
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to data organization, process execution, and reporting;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (especially English) are necessary in this profession in order to make presentations, explain features, requirements, and build team performance reports.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (3 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to
and let’s get in touch!