- Create test plans, test protocols, automated test scripts for our software applications, based on business and software design requirements;
- Work closely with Development and Security teams to recognize the potential operational issues in software, user flows, assess risks, and communicate defects resolution;
- Identify any problems, prioritize tasks, and run debugging programs to fix issues;
- Become the voice of Quality for the product you work on;
- Act as technical support for development and ensure that any bugs are picked up and processed;
- Check whether the new features have been implemented with the quality that we had in mind;
- Ensure that the features match the conditions that the Product Manager has provided;
- Responsible that the new (sub) projects are thoroughly tested and do not destroy existing functionalities;
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate their progress, issues and risks;
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
- Have 3+ years software testing experience;
- University degree in a relevant field is a plus (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- Ability to automate testing scenarios (e.g. using Selenium);
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles;
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (especially English) are necessary in this profession in order to make presentations, explain quality improvement plans, and produce testing and quality assurance reports.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to
and let’s get in touch!