Ruby on Rails Developer (Middle+)
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Writing reusable, maintainable code and participating in code reviews with teams;
- Developing complex features with strict quality standards;
Ensuring compliance standards by actively collaborating with the team on one of the following products:
Open Banking Gateway -
provides financial institutions instant access to customers’ bank accounts in 5000+ banks in 70+ countries for account information aggregation and payment initiation, via a unified API.
PSD2 Compliance Solution -
the technology necessary for banks and eWallets to become compliant with the PSD2 and open banking requirements. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system and more.
Engineering culture at Salt Edge:
- Focus on code quality with 90%+ test coverage and thorough code reviews;
- End 2 End testing;
- Proactive availability and performance monitoring with dashboards and alerts;
- Internal presentations, wiki and chat room.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have solid Ruby and Ruby on Rails knowledge and you’re acquainted with Ruby Style Guide, Design Patterns, Refactoring Patterns, HTTP protocol, debugging tools and techniques;
- You’ve got experience building a RESTful API, High-Available and Scalable Applications;
- You’re comfortable working in Unix/Linux environments;
- You’ve got testing experience (rspec, capybara, mocha, jasmine etc);
- You’ve worked with GIT.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We build in-house products that work 24/7/365 and receive global awards;
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, hackathons, courses, and certifications;
- Our minds are always fit since we handle a variety of thought-provoking tasks;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!