Sales Development Representative
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Contacting inbound leads that have requested demo or signed up for a Salt Edge account via online calls and email;
- Answering incoming sales inquiries from existing prospects;
- Qualifying prospects and understanding their high level needs;
- Scheduling calls for prospects with sales representatives;
- Providing prospects with high-level information on Salt Edge’s products and services;
- Maintaining clean and accurate data in our CRM system, including reconciliation of duplicate records;
- Actively searching and reaching out to new potential leads.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Advanced level);
- You’re ready to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic industry;
- You have previous successful sales experience or a strong desire to begin a sales career;
- You’re able to deal with objections and rejection on a daily basis, without impact on motivation;
- You have extensive knowledge and use of Google and LinkedIn;
- You’re a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively;
- You’re a naturally curious, passionate and result-driven person;
- Bonus: previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas is a plus (but not required).
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!