Sales Development Representative
- Contacting inbound leads that have requested demo or signed up for a Salt Edge account via phone and email;
- Answering incoming sales inquiries from existing prospects;
- Qualifying prospects and understanding their high level needs;
- Scheduling calls for prospects with sales representatives;
- Providing prospects with high-level information on Salt Edge’s products and services;
- Maintain clean and accurate data in our CRM system, including reconciliation of duplicate records;
- Actively searching and reaching out to new potential leads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic industry;
- Previous successful sales experience or a strong desire to begin a sales career;
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas is a plus (but not required);
- Ability to deal with objections and rejection on a daily basis, without impact on motivation;
- Extensive knowledge and use of Google and LinkedIn;
- Be a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively;
- A naturally curious, passionate and result-driven person.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV in English to
and let’s get in touch!