The tasks we will trust you with:
- Engaging with new and existing clients (TOP management) via online calls and email;
- Delivering presentations on Salt Edge’s products and services to potential clients;
- Managing B2B sales processes, leading negotiations together with other key functions at Salt Edge and closing deals;
- Active prospecting and business development in order to initiate new sales discussions and create new opportunities in the pipeline;
- Keeping clear and accurate account updates in CRM;
- Representing the company at relevant international events to promote Salt Edge brand and solutions.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate and higher);
- You have 2+ years of successful experience in B2B sales, business development or consulting;
- You have a university Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related discipline;
- You have good understanding of B2B sales cycles, deal management process as well as good knowledge of basic sales tools (e.g. CRM management, LinkedIn prospecting etc.);
- You have demonstrated success in achieving sales targets;
- You’re a confident communicator, with great negotiation skills and ability to influence all levels of the organization (e.g. C-level);
- You’re able to work collaboratively with other team members (e.g. executives, technical staff etc.);
- You’re a dynamic, result-driven person, focused on closing deals;
- You’re a self-starter who can manage time effectively and achieve the set goals;
- Last but not least, you’re an outgoing person and respectful team player.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We get to take part in various topic-related conferences worldwide, where we represent Salt Edge and get more and more financial institutions interested in our solutions;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!