Web Application Security Engineer
- Perform static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling and penetration testing of internal web applications to identify vulnerabilities and security defects;
- Support the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security;
- Perform secure code review, design review, assist developers to mitigate business critical vulnerabilities and attack vectors in web applications;
- Evangelize secure code development practices internally;
- Conduct white box security testing to assess and validate application security;
- Define, maintain and enforce application security best practices.
- Ability to recognize application vulnerabilities and exploit them;
- Familiarity with dynamic and static analysis techniques, fuzzing, and secure coding practices and frameworks, OWASP;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy;
- Good understanding of web application programming (web frameworks, ORMs, databases, etc.);
- English level – upper-intermediate;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience is a plus.
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- Convenient working schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV in English to
and let’s get in touch!