Senior DevOps Engineer
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Monitoring the availability of systems and quickly react to any issues;
- Improving/extending the infrastructure via Chef recipes;
- Documenting, improving and extending the current processes with documentation and tooling.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have solid experience with Linux/Debian, Nginx, ELK, PostgreSQL;
- You have working experience with a provisioning tool (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc);
- You can use a scripting programming language;
- You have knowledge of network isolation patterns and their optimal implementations;
- You have advanced debugging skills;
- You’re updated on industry trends (new technologies, solutions, approaches, etc.) and their applicability;
- You have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills and suggest optimal solutions to challenging tasks;
- Both your verbal and written communications skills are good;
- You’re an eager learner, open to new information and constructive feedback;
- You're a reliable person, able to work both independently and as a team (e.g. mentor colleagues via parking, demos and code reviews).
- Experience deploying/managing IDS/IPS solutions;
- Experience managing Juniper hardware;
- Interest and ability to deliver presentations on technical topics.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!