Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Designing, building and maintaining the infrastructure used by all Salt Edge engineering teams;
- Debugging production issues across services and levels of the stack;
- Planning for the growth of Salt Edge infrastructure;
- Supporting critical systems required to operate Salt Edge.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You're able to automate your work using a scripting/programming language;
- You have experience with managing Linux servers in production;
- You have advanced debugging skills;
- You have knowledge of UNIX shell;
- You're experienced with a provisioning tool (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.);
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production.
- Experience working with a cloud provider;
- Experience with Kubernetes.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!