Senior IT Recruiter
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Filling openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking;
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs;
- Partnering with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for senior talent;
- Managing candidates in process and providing them with a positive recruitment experience;
- Taking care of the recruiting flow: CV screening, interviews (phone, online,live), reference checks;
- Building networks to find qualified passive candidates;
- Working closely with Compensation, Talent Programs to take into account every component of an effective search;
- Planning and overseeing the company's social media presence as employer on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Setting up and managing an online marketing program to promote Salt Edge’s job openings and career opportunities;
- Taking part in recruiting events, conferences etc. (plan and oversee the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides etc.);
- Assisting in HR processes: onboarding, talent planning and development, internal communication.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have 5+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruitment supporting technical roles (Engineering, Cyber Security, and/or Product roles), with demonstrable ability to fill openings within SLA;
- You have a “hunter” mindset when it comes to finding talent, and try out innovative ways to build talent pipelines;
- You have expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling;
- Your Eng/Ru/Ro are great (both written and spoken);
- You have knowledge of market trends and the ability to translate them into measurable recruitment plans;
- You show accountability by following up and following through, high drive for results and proactive approach to work;
- You demonstrate professional maturity, resilience and openness to feedback;
- You have creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- We enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and highly-motivating international corporate culture and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!