Technical Account Manager
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Managing client communication and providing the bridge between them and the technical team;
- Assisting clients during onboarding and integration stages (via email, online meetings etc.);
- Accurately translating clients’ needs/expectations into technical demands and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions;
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with our clients;
- Supporting the Sales team with client calls by presenting the technical side of our products;
- Reacting to customer issues, being able to dive into technical details and to coordinate with the technical team (keep updated, respect deadlines, collect feedback);
- Taking care of various documentation (e.g. user manuals, questionnaires, training materials).
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have previous account management, project management or other relevant experience;
- You have a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- You’re an excellent communicator with a customer-oriented approach;
- Your English skills are at least a strong Upper-Intermediate level;
- You’re able to manage time and tasks effectively, while paying strict attention to detail;
- You have good problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet / provide on-the-spot solutions;
- You’re a mature and reliable team player.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We are supported by experienced mentors to climb the career ladder with confidence;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks, credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!