The tasks we will trust you with:
- Establishing and enforcing visual & UX design of Salt Edge’s products;
- Following a UX process based on design thinking approach: problem definition, research, analysis, design, and validation;
- Creating concepts, flows, layouts, mock-ups, and prototypes;
- Creating, maintaining and improving the design system;
- Supporting the conceptualization, creation, and expansion of the brand's visual identity by keeping the brand assets, customizable templates, icons, and prototypes up-to-date;
- Providing design and production of digital and print materials that assist in marketing efforts: digital ads, PPT presentations, content imagery, social media;
- Working closely and collaborating with cross-functional teams including marketing, front-end developers, and product teams.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have 2+ years of design experience in product, UX/UI, interaction design;
- You have a complete UX skill set: identifying customer problem statements, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, iteration, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems, and producing deliverables for development;
- You have advanced expertise in Figma;
- You have track record of designing successful user-centric interfaces (in B2B as an advantage);
- Expertise in Sketch/Framer/Adobe XD;
- Proficiency in micro-interactions and high-fidelity prototyping tools like ProtoPie, Flow, Framer.
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, courses, and certifications;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with top banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
Send your CV in English at
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!