Date Last Revised: July 4, 2019
1. Website access and use
2. Intellectual property ownership
3. Trademark information
Salt Edge, Salt Edge Connect and other marks on the Website including but not limited to logos, graphics, button icons, and page headers are trademarks owned by Salt Edge or its licensors and may not be used in any manner without Salt Edge's prior written permission. In particular, Salt Edge's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with services or products not authorized, sponsored or developed by Salt Edge or in any manner that is likely to cause consumer confusion or to harm, disparage or discredit Salt Edge. All other trademarks, trade names, brand names, service marks or logos appearing on the Website that are not owned by Salt Edge or its respective affiliates and licensors are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only. Reference to such trademark, trade name, brand name or service mark is in no way intended to imply any association between these trademarks and any Salt Edge product or service or any endorsement of any Salt Edge product or service by the respective trademark owners.
4. Copyright information
The Website and Content are copyrighted by Salt Edge or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Content (including without limitation text, graphics, multimedia content, images, illustrations, audio and video clips, and html within the Website associated therewith) may not be copied, downloaded, stored, modified, republished, reproduced, incorporated, transmitted, licensed, uploaded, posted, distributed or used in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Salt Edge or as otherwise expressly permitted on the Website.
5. Notices of intellectual property rights infringements
Salt Edge takes compliance with intellectual property laws seriously. If you believe that the Website and/or Content is being provided in a manner that infringes intellectual property rights of any third party, you should notify us in writing. To file a notice of infringement with Salt Edge, you must send us a duly signed statement with the following information:
- A detailed description of the alleged intellectual property right infringement;
- Reasonably sufficient information to enable us to identify the infringing Content and its location;
- Reasonably sufficient information to enable us to identify the third party whose intellectual property rights are allegedly infringed;
- A statement as per below:"I believe in good faith that the use of the referenced material in the manner complained of is not authorized by its owner, its agent, or the law."
- If you are the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights or otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the owner thereof, a declaration, provided under penalty of perjury, as described below:"I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in this notice is accurate and that [I am the owner] or [I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner] of the infringed intellectual property rights."
- Your full name and contact information.
Note: You may be held liable for damages (including litigation costs and reasonable attorney's fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that any content, product, service or activity is infringing intellectual property rights.